Earn money for referrals

Earn up to€80for every referral

How it works

1.
Share your link
Tell your friends about Konvi and share your personal link which your friends can use to sign up to Konvi.
2.
Your friends sign up
Your friends sign-up using your personal link and join the Konvi community.
3.
Earn your reward
You as the referrer will receive up to €80 into your wallet, when each of your friends participate in their first crowdfunding.
4.
Use your reward on your first crowdfunding offering
When crowd-funding an open luxury item at Konvi, you will be asked to only pay 5% upfront. The remaining 95% of your order is only due at the time the item is fully funded by the Konvi community. If you refer new friends in the meantime, your referrer bonus balance will show in your wallet and you will able to use it to pay for the remaining 95% of your order towards your partial ownership.